Saturday 31 March 2012

Happy belaited mothers day

For mothers day i made my mum a cross stitch picture saying home is where your mum is on it. I got all of the charts from the cross stitcher magazines (that i love) and put them together to create this, what i think is cute mothers day gift. I am happy with the outcome and after picking it up and putting it down a few times it took me just a week to make.

I also made these mothers day rosettes for my Nan and Mum, i decided to make these after seeing them on another blog, they was £40 to buy and as i was wanting to go with the whole hand made theme i decided to make them myself. I am happy with the outcome of these and think i will make some more in the future, for birthdays etc.

Just some pictures of the mothers day gifts and my cute quinea pig Maggie (fat Maggie) sporting her bow tie and some mr potato head glasses. (The pictures arnt the best as i have miss placed my camera so they have been taken on my crappy phone camera).



No comments:

Post a Comment