Wednesday 14 September 2011

Alaskan Husky Puppies.

So I live over the road from a big rugby field, that also has a park and many people walking there dogs. I sometimes use this to walk through when I am on my way back from Liverpool, it just seems quicker than walking round past all the houses, even though it's the same.

Anyway whilst I was walking over the field with my boyfriend yesterday after buying many birthday presents for my little cousin Mia, we saw one of the cutes dog ever, an Alaskan Husky Puppy, he was so cute and playful, I wanted to take him home, his owner said he (as in the dog) knows he is cute and uses it to his advantage to get attention from people.



These pictures I got from Google don't really give the dog any justice to how cute it was, the look of these puppies kind of scares me, I feel like they are going to jump out of my laptop screen and bite me.

The really cute Alaskan Husky puppy and my boyfriends Alsatian makes me really want a dog again =(

No comments:

Post a Comment